Friday, June 22, 2007

New Look, New Stuff

I decided to give my blog a new look with a new layout and title art. I really like it, hope you do too. Some of you out there know that I'm a writer. Not yet published but a writer just the same. I've debated posting my stories and poems on here for several months because I wasn't sure how you all would react to some of it.

That said, I'm posting what I've written so far with a tiny asterisk...*some of my stories and poems contain "offensive" language. I apologize in advance to anyone who is offended by it, but I write what I feel and I'm not changing or editing any of it out. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

That is all...

GiGi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.