Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Long Time, No Posts

It's pretty sad when you spend the time setting up a blog so that you can keep everyone in your life abreast of all the goings on in your life only to realize that you are the most mind-numbingly boring person on the planet. So after months of no excitement, I have news. Now I'm sure that some of you will be aggravated with me for not posting the long awaited recipes I promised or another installment of Texas Rarities, but you'll have to get over it because I have exciting news.

Jason finally sent us a photo of his girlfriend Jessie. I scanned it and cropped it and I'm posting it to the blog. She's coming down for Christmas with Jason, we can't wait to meet her. Looks like it might be serious, I think it's about time he settled down with a nice girl who can cook. That's not me sending women's rights back a couple generations, Jessie is a chef. I think it's particularly humorous that Jason finally meets a woman who could keep him from starving after he's already learned to cook his own dinner! Go figure. Well, I couldn't be happier for Jason and Jessie. I've never talked to her but I hear she's got a great sense of humor, if her incredible smile is any indication I'm sure that's true!

3 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is the the same brother who's getting married this month, just three months after this post?

Anonymous said...

That's him! *grin* About two weeks after this post, she found out she was pregnant. They are very happy and I wish them all the luck in the world, they'll need it, she has a high likelihood of twins and she's showing way too much at 3 months for it to be one baby. LOL! I love it! Just when you think you might get a few hours of sleep the first year of having a baby, God throws you a curveball. They'll find out for sure how many there are next month. If I get a sono pic, I'll scan it and post it here for all to see my little niece(s), nephew(s), or both.