Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fives List

Five Things to Do Before I Die
  • Travel somewhere outside of North America
  • Become a Literature professor - which includes finishing my BA, MA and PhD
  • Wade in the Dead Sea
  • Buy back my Grandpa's lake house in East Texas (or build one that looks just like it)
  • Meet at least some of the Table and Fire gang

Five Things I Cannot Do

  • Sing (although I do sing to the radio in my truck with the windows down because I don't care if someone hears me because I won't see them again)
  • Play an instrument
  • Keep my feelings to myself
  • Win at freecell more than 3 times in a row
  • Stop buying shoes

Five People I Would Most Like to Hang Out With For a Day

Five Favorite Books

Five Movies That I Would Watch Over and Over Again.

Five Songs That Are Currently Playing On My Computer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your lists. If you get a day with Willie Nelson, would you let me come? He's a great one for that list.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, Amy! I'd love to have you there and I'm sure Willie would too...LOL!