Sunday, June 12, 2005

Feeling like the red-headed stepchild

Well, Matt...what about 3rd place? Apparently the 2nd loser doesn't even get mentioned. Don't you love family?

So here's the scoop as I see it now...

Jason's in Wyoming at "Cowboy Camp" (that's what I'm calling it now) and he loves it. He wears a straw hat, pearl snap shirts, and can now pack a mule! I feel like such a loser, I can pack a dishwasher or a car but not a mule. Seriously though, he's enjoying himself and I'm so happy to hear that. I'm really proud of my horse-ridin', hunt-guidin', hay-tossin', mule-packin' cowboy brother. He's really awesome! I just hope he doesn't forget what the square root of pi, divided by the circumference of the moon cubed is. He's also a Math major.

I have found the joy of Gran Turismo 4. It's the first PS2 game I actually love to play. My favorite thing about it? Racing Honda Odyssey minivans on a dirt track. Pure unadulterated joy. This coming from a woman whose last video game love affair was with a Tetris game cartridge and a regular Nintendo in 1989.

Well that's it for now....we are such boring people.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I hear ya Angie- what's with the negativity over the internet? If Matt bothered to call maybe I would listen to him, but since this is the only time I've heard from him all year, his opinion doesn't count for much!
Anyway, I can't imagine Jason in Wyoming, but there was a day when I couldn't imagine him as a math major either! I thought math majors wore pocket protectors, and he never was one for those.

As for your new love for video games, I think the last one I played was Miss PacMan, or maybe the Duck Hunt at grandma's?

Love ya,
B

GiGi said...

Ducks Ahoy on the Commodore 64!!! I totally remember that game, what fun! Check out the photo I just posted of Jay in Montana the day he left for Wyoming.

Love,
A